Rannoch Old Church
In Kinloch Rannoch village, on the south side of the river, lies The Old Church of Rannoch.
A Thomas Telford church of 1829 following an old mission of 1791. It was extensively altered and enlarged in 1893 when the rose window was inserted (later removed) and porch and vestry were added. Wooden beamed roof, stained glass window, hour-glass by pulpit.
The communion table, font, First World War memorial tablet and panelling all came from St Luke’s Church, now the Village Hall. St Luke's was built about 1850 (after the Disruptions of 1843) as the Free Church, and remained in service nearly 100 years.